At Pro Green Technologies, we want our customers to be satisfied with their purchases. If you need to return an item, please follow the guidelines below:
- Unused, regularly stocked items may be returned by contacting our customer support within 30 days of the invoice date.
- A representative will create a return authorization and give you further instructions for completing the return process.
- All returned items must be new, unused, and in the original packaging.
- Each return is subject to a 40 percent restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund amount.
- The customer will also be responsible for securing a shipping agent to return the merchandise, plus all shipping fees incurred.
- If you receive a defective item, you will have to file a warranty claim.
Missing or Damaged Items:
- Claims of items missing from a shipment or damaged in transit must be reported within five business days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Please verify that you received all items listed on the packing label.
- Open Order: If your order is still open in our system, please contact our customer support to cancel your order. You will not be charged any shipping or restocking fees.
- Shipped Order: If your order has already shipped, you can refuse the shipment when it arrives at your location, or you can accept the order and initiate a return authorization through our returns process. When a shipment is refused, it will come back to our warehouse, and you will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return.
- Received Order: If you have already received your purchased item(s), you will have to contact our customer support team to start a return. You will be provided with a return authorization number and instructions on how to ship your items back.
- Restocking Fees: We charge a 40 percent restocking fee for all items returned to cover the costs involved in processing a return.
- Additional Restocking Fees: In some situations, additional shipping and handling fees will be assessed in the return process. These fees will be deducted from your refund amount.